Australian Real Estate News
- Queensland’s southeast region could drive the recovery of the local housing market in the long-term
- There are positive signs for the active home sales market in Darwin heading into the end of 2020
- Canberra’s market appears to be a "breakaway performer" amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Perth needs to encourage investors to participate in the market again to ease the continuously tightening rental market
- Investor demand in Victoria is predicted to soften over the coming months due to the COVID-19 shocks on rental property
- Investors in South Australia's housing market should be confident despite the unfolding downturn in the state
- Vacancies across Sydney's suburbs continued to increase in July
- Tasmania's regional market in Launceston and North East reported the most substantial gains in unit values in July, according to the latest market report from CoreLogic
- Alice Springs continues to be a strong investor market in the Northern Territory despite recording a drop in sales activity
- The stability of median dwelling values in South Australia despite the dip in sales volume reflects the buyers' willingness to pay premium prices
- Australia’s innovation and skills is one of the five major reasons for investing in Australia, according to Austrade’s Why Australia Benchmark Report 2021 (BMR).
- Australia is a world leader in three major industries that have helped to keep our economy strong over the past 12 months – compared to other advanced economies
- Led by Chief Economist Cherelle Murphy, the Economics at Austrade team are responsible for analysing the major trends and events in the Australian and international economies that help shape Austrade’s operating environment.
- No longer just ‘rising’, India is now a significant and influential global player. India has recorded strong economic growth over the past 4 decades to become world’s third largest economy in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP).
- Austrade’s Benchmark Report 2021 puts forth five major reasons why Australia is a safe, low-risk destination to invest and do business. Let’s examine the first reason: its resilient economy.
- The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) has released its Why Australia Benchmark Report 2021
- According to The Heritage Foundation (Heritage), a US research institution, Australia now ranks as the third most-free economy in the world.
- Last year, the value of pension funds in Australia ranked as the fifth largest in the world. Locally called superannuation, the pension fund market was valued at US$2.3 trillion, according to the Willis Towers Watson Global Pensions Asset Study-2021
- Those who focus on R&D are best placed to launch out of a crisis. Australia shouldn’t be complacent and be left behind in the race.
- We all know #COVID19 has had far reaching health, social and economic impacts. Business as usual has changed, bringing with it a new normal for #trade and #investment.
Top Performing Real Estate Suburbs
- About half an hour’s drive south of Adelaide is the suburb of Seacombe Gardens, whose residents favour its peaceful environment, friendly vibe and convenience.
- Coonabarabran is an inland town of New South Wales that is surrounded by the majestic mountain ranges of Warrumbungle National Park.
- Although being a relaxed town that is removed from the bustling capital of Melbourne, Terang offers a wide range of activities that have wide appeal.
- In opportune reach to everything that a coastal hub has to offer, Currajong is a suburb that sits in the city of Townsville.
- A lively suburb approximately two hours from Melbourne, Benalla is a hotbed of art, action and natural attractions.
- Heatley is a suburb that sits in the heart of Townsville and is located only 8km from the airport
- A vibrant town of Victoria, Chiltern embraces the outdoors and prides itself in encouraging the sports, from swimming and cycling, to tennis and joining the football club.
- Tucked in the Central Tablelands, Kandos is a town that is located 65km from the wine-growing region of Mudgee.
- Situated in western Sydney approximately 18km from the Sydney CBD, the suburb of Lidcombe sits just west of Rookwood Cemetery, which is considered the largest cemetery in the southern hemisphere and is one of the suburb’s heritage sites.
- Regarded as Perth’s best beach for years running, City Beach offers an expanse of white sand and a collection of amenities perfect for visitors and residents alike
Local Adelaide Real Estate Agents