Australian Real Estate News
- Queensland’s southeast region could drive the recovery of the local housing market in the long-term
- There are positive signs for the active home sales market in Darwin heading into the end of 2020
- Canberra’s market appears to be a "breakaway performer" amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Perth needs to encourage investors to participate in the market again to ease the continuously tightening rental market
- Investor demand in Victoria is predicted to soften over the coming months due to the COVID-19 shocks on rental property
- Investors in South Australia's housing market should be confident despite the unfolding downturn in the state
- Vacancies across Sydney's suburbs continued to increase in July
- Tasmania's regional market in Launceston and North East reported the most substantial gains in unit values in July, according to the latest market report from CoreLogic
- Alice Springs continues to be a strong investor market in the Northern Territory despite recording a drop in sales activity
- The stability of median dwelling values in South Australia despite the dip in sales volume reflects the buyers' willingness to pay premium prices
- we look at where Australia’s foreign direct investment (FDI) comes from and the impact it has on some of our most valuable export industries.
- The start of 2020 has brought huge challenges for Australia, with natural disasters and the COVID-19 pandemic impacting trade and travel. But the strength and dynamism of Australia’s economy gives us increased resilience
- The global health crisis has heavily impacted Australia’s services exports, but there are important areas of strength to build upon.
- Australia’s workforce has two priceless assets – great skills and an urge to innovate. This year’s Benchmark Report provides the evidence. It shows how Australia stacks up globally in terms of scientific institutions, and research and development achievements. It also sifts some of the education characteristics of our multicultural and multilingual workforce.
- This week, long-awaited data on Australia’s international economic footprint was released. Australian Foreign Affiliates Trade 2018-19 details the location and economic characteristics of majority Australian-owned subsidiaries, branches and joint ventures overseas.
- The COVID 2019 pandemic has accelerated digital disruption in the global retail sector. Customers across the world responded to the pandemic by avoiding crowded shopping precincts and observing lockdown creating a captive market for online retail growth.
- This blog examines five, world-leading Australian industries: our energy and resources sector; agriculture and premium food; international tourism; international education; and lastly our financial markets.
- Austrade’s Benchmark Report 2020 suggests four major reasons why Australia is a safe, low-risk place to invest in and do business. Each of these reasons is supported by charts and graphs that benchmark Australia’s global performance, and I’ve put the relevant links into this article.
- Austrade has released its Why Australia Benchmark Report 2020 (BMR). Now in its 20th year, the report provides a wide range of economic and financial data that demonstrates why there is no better partner for trade, investment and collaboration than Australia.
- Australia’s competitiveness – a key metric for international investors – remains stable, according to an annual survey compiled by the Institute for Management Development (IMD). Based in Switzerland, the IMD is one of the world’s most prestigious business schools and its rankings are highly regarded.
Top Performing Real Estate Suburbs
- About half an hour’s drive south of Adelaide is the suburb of Seacombe Gardens, whose residents favour its peaceful environment, friendly vibe and convenience.
- Coonabarabran is an inland town of New South Wales that is surrounded by the majestic mountain ranges of Warrumbungle National Park.
- Although being a relaxed town that is removed from the bustling capital of Melbourne, Terang offers a wide range of activities that have wide appeal.
- In opportune reach to everything that a coastal hub has to offer, Currajong is a suburb that sits in the city of Townsville.
- A lively suburb approximately two hours from Melbourne, Benalla is a hotbed of art, action and natural attractions.
- Heatley is a suburb that sits in the heart of Townsville and is located only 8km from the airport
- A vibrant town of Victoria, Chiltern embraces the outdoors and prides itself in encouraging the sports, from swimming and cycling, to tennis and joining the football club.
- Tucked in the Central Tablelands, Kandos is a town that is located 65km from the wine-growing region of Mudgee.
- Situated in western Sydney approximately 18km from the Sydney CBD, the suburb of Lidcombe sits just west of Rookwood Cemetery, which is considered the largest cemetery in the southern hemisphere and is one of the suburb’s heritage sites.
- Regarded as Perth’s best beach for years running, City Beach offers an expanse of white sand and a collection of amenities perfect for visitors and residents alike
Local Adelaide Real Estate Agents